Idea Financial is hiring a Business Advisor to join our Sales team. This role will report to the Director of Sales and will be on the front lines of helping us facilitate small business lending opportunities referred to us by our partners. You will help partners present offers when necessary and will interact with Underwriting to facilitate closing commercial credit facilities. In this highly visible and strategic position you will play an integral role in driving top line growth and revenue to the organization. Success in this role is measured by your ability to deliver results through the achievement of monthly sales goals and increased partner production and engagement.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities, as necessary.
-Effectively represent The Company through efficient and professional Partner interactions that result in heightened engagement, productivity, and profitability.
-Work with existing and new partners to help promote Idea Financial products
-Engage partners on best practices, how our products work, and how we can best serve them
-Work with internal stakeholders to complete loan applications
-Communicate clearly with partners, clients, and the underwriting team to facilitate a quick turn time on funding term loans and commercial lines of credit
-Reach out to partners and gather necessary documents to complete loan applications
-Deliver consistent and timely responses
- Strategize and consult with partners to ensure best-in-class service level standards
-Utilize Salesforce to track the status of your activity and loan pipeline
-Provide feedback on the effectiveness of nurturing partners and their needs
The ideal candidate profile:
- Minimum 7 years of sales experience with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Experience with brokers is a strong plus
- Financial services experience a strong plus. This includes mortgages and other retail and commercial loan products
- Goal-orientated, a team player who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced work environment
- An efficient relationship builder who thrives on partner engagement and driving results through third parties
- Track record of effective problem-solving and collaboration with supporting teams to get the job done
- A mature, seasoned professional skilled at delivering high levels of client service
-Proven ability to meet and exceed quota/goal-oriented
-High energy level
-Strong Organizational and time management skills
-Microsoft Office Suite
-Salesforce is a strong plus
-Minimum 3 years of home office experience
What we offer:
- Uncapped commissions and unlimited earning potential.
- Clear and concise goals and objectives
- A highly visible revenue-generating role where you will know what your impact and contribution is to the success of the Organization
- Unlimited growth potential
- A collaborative, supportive, fast-paced work environment where we collectively work hard and enjoy a company culture steeped in reward and appreciation for a job well done.
- Our corporate office is located in downtown Miami. While this position is a work-at-home role, travel to Miami will be periodically necessary.
- A fun, friendly, and talented team passionate about financial technology and helping small businesses succeed.
- Generous benefits and perks include a matching 401K matching plan, medical, dental, and flexible paid time off policy, and the flexibility/work-life balance of a home office.
- Competitive compensation package with a strong base and uncapped commissions.
- Travel expectations range between 10-20%
Idea Financial is an equal opportunity employer. At Idea Financial, we make all employment decisions without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.