We are looking for an experience business development executive with strong ties to plaintiff law firms nationwide. This exciting position will allow you to apply your relationship skills to expand your network and help us launch bespoke loan and insurance solutions specifically for Trial Lawyers. You will develop and nurture relationships with Trial Lawyers and potential partners within the legal industry nationwide. The position will require travel, conference attendance, meetings with the law firms and partners throughout the country, as well input to Sales and Marketing.
We are looking for an energetic, ambitious candidate that wants to help law firms grow their business practice and pursue justice with the right financing and protection.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as necessary.
- Be the voice and ambassador of Idea Financial and LevelEsq
- Create, develop and nurture relationships with customers and partners within the legal industry
- Attend conferences, meetings, networking events, etc
- Bring new business to Idea Financial and help us grow our outstanding balances, premium revenue, and customer base
- Help the company improve, position, and sell products and services (some of our products are brand new in the market)
- Strong negotiating and prospective skills
- Strong relationships with Trial Lawyers, law firms and other players in the legal industry
- Understanding of basic loan concepts and working knowledge of lending principles
- Must be service oriented with excellent organizational skills, possess strong written and verbal communication skills, time management, problem solving, telephone manner and customer service skills
- Success-obsessed personality
What we offer:
- A challenging and rewarding early-stage startup opportunity with unlimited growth potential
- A beautiful open concept office space in the heart of downtown Miami - walking distance from public transit and a variety of local restaurants and cafes
- A fun, friendly, and talented team that is passionate about financial technology and helping small businesses succeed
- Generous benefits and perks including a matching 401K plan, medical, dental, unlimited snacks, flexible vacation policy, casual dress, free gym membership, team lunches and activities
Idea Financial is an equal opportunity employer. At Idea Financial, we make all employment decisions without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Competitive salary with full benefits and performance-based compensation.