If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Small businesses and law firms need, now more than ever, increased financial agility, control, and protection to compete in today’s marketplace. At Idea Financial, we use our financing expertise, cutting edge technology, and commitment to superior customer service to develop and provide financial and insurance products that give businesses just that: control of their finances.
Our primary goal and motivation are to help our customers transform their business ideas into reality. As a result, we empower our customers to improve their cash flow, mitigate business risk, invest with a low cost of capital, and grow their business.
Role Overview: Digital Marketing Manager
Idea Financial is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager that will work under the supervision of the Director of Marketing. The DMM will be responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing long-term digital marketing campaigns as well as short-term advertising techniques. This role requires being adept at enhancing brand awareness, driving traffic to the company’s website, and generating qualified sales leads. The DMM will provide support in several areas, such as:
- Identifying and testing new digital platforms and tools
- Using web analytics tools to monitor site traffic
- Optimizing marketing campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and digital advertising
- Tracking consumers’ purchase behavior
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as necessary.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Technical Knowledge Required
- 5+ years as a digital marketer
- Expertise in website metrics and best practices
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
We offer a competitive base salary in addition to full medical benefits, 401k matching, and unlimited PTO.
Downtown Miami (Parking pass is provided by the company)
Job Type: Full-time