Idea Financial is looking for a Human Resources Intern that will work under the supervision of the HR Manager to provide administrative support to the HR department. We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR intern to task with some responsibilities including filing HR documents, initiating background checks on shortlisted candidates, and providing suitable recommendations to improve HR policies. The candidate should also be able to draft employee communications notifying staff of policy and procedural changes.
- Screening potential candidates' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled
- Assisting in the planning of company events
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates
- Coordinating new hire orientations
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Working knowledge of U.S. labor laws
What we offer:
- A challenging and rewarding early-stage startup opportunity with unlimited growth potential
- A beautiful open concept office space located in the heart of downtown Miami - walking distance from public transit and a variety of local restaurants and cafes
- Unlimited snacks and drinks, gym membership, casual dress policy, team lunches and activities
- A fun, friendly, and talented team that is passionate about financial technology and helping small businesses succeed
- Intern Rate: $10.00-$15.00
Idea Financial is an equal opportunity employer. At Idea Financial, we make all employment decisions without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Idea Financial conducts background checks on all employees.