Idea Financial is hiring a Loan Originator to join the Direct Sales team and will be responsible for customer outreach (via channels like phone, text, email, live chat, and others), gathering customer information, converting leads into deals, and helping underwriters and Sales close these deals. Additionally, the Loan Originator will help optimize our marketing and sales processes. We are looking for an energetic, ambitious candidate that wants to help small businesses make their business dreams a reality. Compensation includes a base salary with benefits and commissions per deal booked.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as necessary
- Manage inbound and outbound calls, texts messages, emails and other customer communication
- Help small business owners with their credit applications and financing necessities
- Review online loan applications for completeness and obtain all information needed for an underwriting decision
- Follow guidelines and procedures established by sales and loan policies
- Monitor lead and application queues ensuring timely follow-up with customers
- Help Sales and Marketing teams maximize lead flow
- Answer inquiries about company's products
- Understanding of basic loan concepts and working knowledge of lending principles
- Must be service oriented with excellent organizational skills, posses strong written and verbal communication skills, time management, problem solving, telephone manner and customer service skills
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Success-obsessed personality
What we offer
- A challenging and rewarding early-stage startup opportunity with unlimited growth potential
- A beautiful open-concept office located in the heart of downtown Miami - walking distance from public transit and a variety of local restaurants and cafes
- A fun, friendly, and talented team that is passionate about financial technology and helping small businesses succeed
- Generous benefits and perks including 401k match plan, medical, dental, unlimited snacks, flexible vacation policy, casual dress policy, free gym membership, team lunches, and activities
Idea Financial is an equal opportunity employer. At Idea Financial, we make all employment decisions without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Idea Financial conducts background checks on all employees.
$40,000.00 to $60,000.00/year