We are looking for an experienced sales operator with ties to the small business lending and banking industry. This is a high visibility position responsible for maximizing the throughput and quality of our Sales and Underwriting activities. You will define KPIs, monitor them, and recommend initiatives and or processes to improve them. You love data, numbers, and continuous performance improvements. You love using facts to explain how your initiatives made a difference.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as necessary.
- Identify, plan, execute, and track initiatives that focus on process improvements, quality improvements, productivity gains in Sales and Underwriting, and a better customer experience
- Partner with Sales and Underwriting to oversee and monitor day-to-day process execution and adherence to policies, tactics, and strategy
- Manage and continuously improve sales methodologies, competencies, productivity metrics, quota planning, compensation plan design, coverage model, territory design, lead generation management, departmental communication
- Work with Finance to reconcile performance and process monthly/quarterly sales commissions
- Build and cultivate relationships with cross-functional teams within the organization, specifically with Sales, Underwriting, and Marketing
- Anticipate bottlenecks and address them
- Support the SVP of Ops to define sales strategy and key business targets
- At least 4 years of experience dealing with process improvement, management consulting, or data analytics, preferably in small business finance and or banking
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or Finance.
- Ability to problem solve and think analytically, craft solutions to problems, and implement them in a timely manner
- Experience with SQL PostgreSQL a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Success-obsessed personality
What we offer
- A challenging and rewarding startup opportunity with unlimited growth potential
- A beautiful open-concept office space located in the heart of downtown Miami - walking distance from public transit and a variety of local restaurants and cafes
- A fun, friendly, and talented team that is passionate about financial technology and helping small businesses succeed
- Generous benefits and perks include a 401k plan, medical, dental, unlimited snacks, flexible vacation policy, casual dress, office gym access, team lunches, and activities