Why Work Here?
“Productive, high-energy, with tremendous opportunity for growth”
· Amazing Culture and Work Environment
· Quick Sales Cycle (1 – 7 business days) - can close a $250K deal the same day the lead is received
· Uncapped Commissions
· Internal Growth
Mission Statement/Vision: We have a simple goal: to help small and medium-sized businesses with every day financing needs. We consult with business owners about their needs and goals to help them grow. We are the best team in the industry because we do right by our customers in every way, from the products we create to the experience we deliver and to the service we provide. Customer service is essential.
Culture: We are not your typical financial institution. We are building a company that rewards hard work and a positive work environment. We organize team outings and encourage working cross-functionally
Company: We are a fin-tech company specializing in lending to help small and medium-sized businesses, using data, technology, and cutting-edge financial products to achieve our mission in transforming business financing. At Idea Financial, we provide business lines of credit and term loans that can help thousands of business owners grow their business. This is your opportunity to get in while we’re growing.
· Be the voice of Idea Financial
· Manage partner account book and maintaining client book
· Assist partnerships with closing their deals and nurturing the client after the close (hot leads)
· Proven ability to meet and exceed quota – goal oriented
· Deliver consistent and timely responses
· Juggle multiple business owners and leads while managing your backlog
· Maintenance of book on the CRM, Salesforce
· 1-4 years MAX in in outbound and inbound telephone sales experience
· Excellent Personal and Communication skills
· High energy level
· Strong Negotiating and Prospecting skills
· Strong Time Management and Organization skills
· Experience with Salesforce (recommended)
· Experience with Alternative Lending (recommended)
Job Type: Full-time