Idea Financial is hiring a relationship management professional to join our Sales team. This role will report to the Sales Manager and will be on the front lines of helping us facilitate loans referred by our partners. You will help partners present offers when necessary and will interact with Underwriting to facilitate closing loans. You will play an integral role and learn a lot by supporting our Partner Sales channel. Nurturing relationships and understanding our partner’s needs is crucial to the growth of Idea Financial. Success in this role is measured by your ability to achieve the monthly sales goals and increase production among partners.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as necessary.
- Be the voice of Idea Financial
- Work with existing and new partners to help promote Idea Financial products
- Engage partners on best practices, how our products work, and how we can best serve them
- Work with internal stakeholders to complete loan applications
- Communicate clearly with partners, clients, and the underwriting team to facilitate a quick turn time on funding loans
- Reach out to partners and gather necessary documents to complete loan applications
- Deliver consistent and timely responses
- Utilize Salesforce to track the status of your activity and loan pipeline
- Provide feedback on effectiveness of nurturing partners and their needs
- Proven ability to meet and exceed quota/goal oriented
- High energy level
- Strong Organizational and time management skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Salesforce a plus
- Must be available to work in Downtown Miami
What we offer:
- A challenging and rewarding early-stage startup opportunity with unlimited growth potential
- A beautiful open concept office space located in the heart of downtown Miami - walking distance from public transit and a variety of local restaurants and cafes
- A fun, friendly, and talented team that is passionate about financial technology and helping small businesses succeed
- Generous benefits and perks including a matching 401K plan, medical, dental, unlimited snacks, flexible vacation policy, casual dress, free gym membership, team lunches and activities
Idea Financial is an equal opportunity employer. At Idea Financial, we make all employment decisions without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Competitive salary and commissions with full benefits