Idea Financial is hiring a relationship management professional to join our Sales team. This role will report to the Sales Manager and will be on the front lines of helping us facilitate loans to small businesses nationwide. You will help referral partners and our Underwriting team close deals with us. Nurturing relationships and understanding our partners’ needs is crucial to the growth of Idea Financial, meaning this is high visibility, high-impact role. Success in this role is measured by your ability to achieve monthly sales goals and increase the sales volume coming from your assigned partners.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as necessary.
- Be the voice of Idea Financial and help promote Idea Financial products
- Engage partners frequently on best practices, their performance with us, how our products work, and how we can best serve them
- Communicate clearly with partners, clients, and the underwriting team to facilitate a quick turnaround on funding loans
- Ensure we have complete loan applications and closing requirements to fund deals
- Build out and maintain a team of sales coordinators that help you close deals
- Deliver consistent, transparent, and timely responses
- Always Be Closing
- At least 3 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the financial services/commercial lending industry
- Desire not only to exceed, but to crush all goals and quotas
- You must be a self-starter that seeks your own success
- You need to use all communications channels effectively: phone calls, emails, texts., in-person meetings, zoom, meta-verse (just kidding, for now)
- You need to be accountable to your team and yourself, meaning you show up on time, ready to work when expected. We all work together here and rely upon one another
- We use Salesforce, so you need to know how to use Salesforce too
- You may be asked to travel to meet clients or partners, so willingness to travel is a must
- You need to be friendly, outgoing, hardworking, and willing to challenge those around you to be great.
- Get ready to compete because sales is all about trying to be the best!
What we offer
- A challenging and rewarding opportunity with unlimited growth potential
- A beautiful open-concept office space located in the heart of downtown Miami - walking distance from public transit and a variety of local restaurants and cafes
- A fun, friendly, and talented team that is passionate about financial technology and helping small businesses succeed
- Generous benefits and perks include a 401k plan, medical, dental, unlimited snacks, flexible vacation policy, casual dress, office gym access, team lunches, and activities
Idea Financial is an equal opportunity employer.
At Idea Financial, we make all employment decisions without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Competitive salary and commissions with full benefits