Idea Financial is a digital lending startup that provides Main Street businesses with the resources they need to be successful. Providing a variety of financial products and useful services, Idea Financial is a partner to small businesses throughout the country.
Small businesses need, now more than ever, increased financial agility and control to compete in today’s marketplace. At Idea Financial, we use our financing expertise, cutting edge technology, and commitment to superior customer service to develop and provide financial products that give businesses just that: control of their finances.
Our primary goal and motivation is to help our customers transform their business ideas into reality. As a result, we empower our customers to improve their cash flow, mitigate business risk, invest with a low cost of capital, and grow their business acumen. In other words, we help customers Charge Their Business Forward™.
Idea Financial is hiring a Salesforce Admin to join the Product Team. This role will report to the Director of Product and will be responsible for the planning, execution, and day to day operations of our Salesforce instance. The new Salesforce Admin will enable colleagues in Sales, Finance, Underwriting, Data Science, Marketing and Legal be more productive. Additionally, the Salesforce Admin will help the Director of Product continue to build our Sales and Marketing technology stack. We are looking for an out-of-the-box thinker with a passion for solving problems.
- Ensure that the native and custom Salesforce integrations are working as expected
- Design and build Salesforce custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports and dashboards
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues related to Salesforce and our tech stack
- Manage our Sales& Marketing technology stack, which includes but is not exclusive to AutopilotHQ, Mailchimp, Zapier, Webflow, and others
- Train colleagues where appropriate; ensure that colleagues are able to carry out their use cases efficiently and effectively
- Evaluate business needs and provide solutions for them
- Prototype and validate new features and processes in sandbox and production environments
- Report progress, issues, blockers, bugs, etc. to stakeholders, scrum and development teams
- Stay abreast of new Sales & Marketing technologies and how they can be applied to our business needs
- Manage, prioritize and execute a backlog of Salesforce items
- Continuously evaluate our CRM implementation and propose ways to improve it
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce admin
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices, objects, configurations, custom apps, formulas, workflows, etc.
- Strong reporting background using standard Salesforce reporting tools; alternate reporting tools are a plus
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Salesforce certifications are a plus
- Experience writing Apex code is a plus
- Tech-obsessed personality with a familiarity in Sales & Marketing technology
What we offer:
- A challenging and rewarding early-stage startup opportunity with unlimited growth potential
- A beautiful open concept office space located in the heart of downtown Miami - walking distance from public transit and a variety of local restaurants and cafes
- A fun, friendly, and talented team that is passionate about financial technology and helping small businesses succeed
- Generous benefits and perks including medical, dental, unlimited snacks, flexible vacation policy, casual dress, free gym membership, team lunches and activities
Idea Financial is an equal opportunity employer. At Idea Financial, we make all employment decisions without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Idea Financial conducts background checks on all employees and conducts credit checks for all positions in Operations.