Idea Financial has loaned small businesses nearly $1 billion and it’s all done through our sales team. These sales all come with commissions for to our sales team and we have paid millions of dollars in commission to our team. Simply by meeting your attainable goals, you can expect to earn 6 figures. You’ll also have prime health insurance, matching 401k, and a fun and challenging work environment. If you show you are enterprising and creative, you can grow within the organization and earn a lot more money. And while you’re earning good money, you’ll be learning about how small businesses operate. Do you aspire to have your own business one day? There’s no better way to educate yourself than to talk to those people that have taken that risk and reaped the rewards. Come work for the engine of the American economy. Come work at Idea Financial.
Idea Financial is hiring a Business Advisor to join our Sales team. This role will report to the Portfolio Success and Retention Manager and will be on the front lines of helping us facilitate small business lending opportunities referred to us by our partners. You will help partners present offers when necessary and will interact with Underwriting to facilitate closing commercial credit facilities. In this highly visible and strategic position you will play an integral role in driving top line growth and revenue to the organization. Success in this role is measured by your ability to deliver results through the achievement of monthly sales goals and increased partner production and engagement.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities, as necessary.
- Effectively represent The Company through efficient and professional Partner interactions that result in heightened engagement, productivity, and profitability.
- Work with existing and new partners to help promote Idea Financial products
- Engage partners on best practices, how our products work, and how we can best serve them
- Work with internal stakeholders to complete loan applications
- Communicate clearly with partners, clients, and the underwriting team to facilitate a quick turn time on funding term loans and commercial lines of credit
- Reach out to partners and gather necessary documents to complete loan applications
- Deliver consistent and timely responses
- Strategize and consult with partners to ensure best in class service level standards
- Utilize Salesforce to track the status of your activity and loan pipeline
- Provide feedback on effectiveness of nurturing partners and their needs
The ideal candidate profile:
- No prior sales experience is necessary. Instead, we are looking for honest, self-motivated, competitive, hard-working, high energy, productive, fun-loving, team players. We are happy to teach you the business if you possess these skills. We can teach the specifics of business. We cannot teach work ethic.
- Goal orientated, a team player who thrives in a collaborative, fast paced work environment
- An efficient relationship builder who thrives on engagement and driving results through partners and other small businesses
- Strong Organizational and time management skills
- If you have used Salesforce in the past, great! But if you haven’t, get ready to learn.
What we offer:
-Uncapped commissions and unlimited earning potential
-Clear and concise goals and objectives
- Highly visible revenue generating role where you will know what your impact and contribution is to the success of the Organization
- Unlimited growth potential
- A collaborative, supportive, fast paced work environment where we collectively work hard and enjoy a company culture steeped in reward and appreciation for a job well done.
- A fun, friendly, and talented team that is passionate about financial technology and helping small businesses succeed.
- Generous benefits and perks including a matching 401K plan, medical, dental, and flexible paid time off policy, and the flexibility/work life balance of a home office
- Competitive compensation package with a strong base and uncapped commissions
- Travel expectations range between 10-20%
Idea Financial is an equal opportunity employer. At Idea Financial, we make all employment decisions without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Status: Full time, office based in Miami. No remote work. We want an environment where co-workers interact, help one another, share ideas and get to know one another. Remote work has robbed us of that. We need our team to be with the rest of the team.
Compensation: Competitive salary + Commissions+ full benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Miami, FL 33131: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Where are you currently located?
Work Location: In person