Idea Financial has loaned small businesses nearly $1 billion and it’s all done through our sales team. These sales all come with commissions for our sales team and we have paid millions of dollars in commission to our team. Simply by meeting your attainable goals, you can expect to earn 6 figures. You’ll also have prime health insurance, matching 401k, and a fun and challenging work environment. If you show you are enterprising and creative, you can grow within the organization and earn a lot more money. And while you’re earning good money, you’ll be learning about how small businesses operate. Do you aspire to have your own business one day? There’s no better way to educate yourself than to talk to those people that have taken that risk and reaped the rewards. Come work for the engine of the American economy. Come work at Idea Financial.
Idea Financial is hiring a Business Advisor-Renewals to join our Sales team. This role will report to the Portfolio Success and Retention Manager and will be on the front lines of helping us facilitate small business lending opportunities to our book of clients. You will present renewal offers and will interact with Underwriting to facilitate additional funding. In this highly visible and strategic position you will play an integral role in driving top line growth and revenue to the organization. Success in this role is measured by your ability to deliver results through the achievement of monthly sales goals and increased client production and retention.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities, as necessary.
· Be the voice of Idea Financial and help promote Idea Financial products
· Engage merchant clients frequently on best practices, their performance with us, how our products work, and how we can best serve them
· Communicate clearly with, clients, and the underwriting team to facilitate a quick turnaround on funding residual loans
· Ensure we have complete information to process renewals on existing clients
· Deliver consistent, transparent, and timely responses
· Utilize Salesforce to track the status of your activity and loan pipeline
· At least 3 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the financial services/commercial lending industry
· Desire not only to exceed, but to crush all goals and quotas
· You must be a self-starter that seeks their own success.
· You need to use all communications channels effectively…phone calls, emails, texts., in-person meetings, zoom.
· You need to be accountable to your team and to yourself, meaning you show up on time, ready to work when expected. We all work together here and rely upon one another.
· We use Salesforce, so you need to know how to use Salesforce, too
· Friendly, outgoing, hardworking, and willing to challenge those around you to be great.
What we offer:
· A challenging and rewarding opportunity with unlimited growth potential
· A beautiful open concept office space located in the heart of downtown Miami - walking distance from public transit and a variety of local restaurants and cafes
· A fun, friendly, and talented team that is passionate about financial technology and helping small businesses succeed
· Generous benefits and perks including a 401k plan, medical, dental, unlimited snacks, flexible vacation policy, casual dress, free gym membership, team lunches and activities
Idea Financial is an equal opportunity employer. At Idea Financial, we make all employment decisions without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Compensation: Competitive salary with full benefits and performance-based compensation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Commission pay
Work Location: In person