Idea Financial is looking for a Marketing Intern that will be tasked with completing clerical and administrative duties, building social media campaigns, and preparing promotional materials and presentations. Additionally, the Marketing Intern will support different initiatives in our marketing and sales departments. We are looking for an energetic, ambitious candidate that wants to help small businesses make their business dreams a reality. This is a paid internship that offers 30-40 hours per week.
- Assist with social media management (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter), which includes sending direct messages, researching followers, connecting with new audiences, maintaining 100% response rate to comments, and searching for interesting and aspiring content
- Research partners for future collaborations
- Assist with organizing social media and analytics reports
- Assist the Director of Marketing on day to to day initiatives and responsibilities
- Input and maintain KPI results of digital campaigns to be used in presentations, promotions and overall analytics
- College student pursuing a career in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, and or related fields
- Know Facebook, IG, and LinkedIn inside and out, and be up-to-date on the latest trends
- Solid grammar, editing, and proofreading skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paces environment while maintaining a high level of service and accuracy
- Must be service-oriented with excellent organizational skills, time management, problem-solving and customer service skills
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Canva experience a big plus
- Success-obsessed personality
What we offer
- A challenging and rewarding early-stage startup opportunity with unlimited growth potential
- A beautiful open-concept office space located in the hear of downtown Miami - walking distance from public transit and a variety of local restaurants
- Unlimited snacks and drinks, gym membership, casual dress policy, team lunches and activities
- A fun, friendly and talented team that is passionate about financial technology and helping small businesses succeed
- Intern Rate: $10.00-$15.00
Idea Financial is an equal opportunity employer. At Idea Financial, we make all employment decisions without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Idea Financial conducts background checks on all employees.