Idea Financial is hiring a Sales Coordinator to join the Sales team. This role will report to the Customer Success Manager and will be working directly on the front lines by helping customers move their business forward. This position will assist in all aspects of the customer service cycle, from requesting missing financial documents to answering questions pertaining to their transaction history. Sales Coordinators are crucial to the success and growth of Idea Financial. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals and achieving daily metrics in a competitive, yet collaborative, environment.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities, as necessary.
- Provide day-to-day customer service and support the Sales and Underwriting teams in ensuring the effective execution of daily transactions
- Request missing documentation directly from customer in order to complete loan applications and draw requests
- Maintain accurate account information across all stages of the life cycle in Salesforce with the most relevant notes and updates
- Assisting customers with account inquiries and direct to appropriate department when needed
- Practice effective sales management and organizational techniques
- 2+ years of customer service, support or sales experience.
- Proven ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent personal and communication skills
- High energy level
- Passionate about customer-centric relationships
- Knowledge of the fintech industry is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Company: We are a fin-tech company specializing in lending to help small and medium-sized businesses, using data, technology, and cutting-edge financial products to achieve our mission in transforming business financing. At Idea Financial, we provide business lines of credit and term loans that can help thousands of business owners grow their businesses. This is your opportunity to get in while we’re growing.