Idea Financial has loaned small businesses nearly $1 billion and it’s all done through our sales team. Our sales team needs strong loan processors and coordinators to ensure accuracy of information and a high level of organization. Through this position, you will be evaluated for a role on the sales team, if that is of interest to you. In the meantime, you will share in commission from the sales team. You’ll also have prime health insurance, matching 401k, and a fun and challenging work environment. If you show you are enterprising and creative, you can grow within the organization and earn a lot more money. And while you’re earning good money, you’ll be learning about how small businesses operate. Do you aspire to have your own business one day? There’s no better way to educate yourself than to talk to those people that have taken that risk and reaped the rewards. Come work for the engine of the American economy. Come work at Idea Financial.
Idea Financial is hiring a Sales Coordinator to join the Sales team. This role will report to the Portfolio Success and Retention Manager and will be working directly on the front lines by helping customers move their business forward. This position will assist in all aspects of the customer service cycle, from requesting missing financial documents to answering questions pertaining to their transaction history. Sales Coordinators are crucial to the success and growth of Idea Financial. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals and achieving daily metrics in a competitive, yet collaborative, environment.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as necessary.
- Provide day-to-day customer service and support the Sales and Underwriting teams in ensuring the effective execution of daily transactions
- Request missing documentation directly from customers in order to complete loan applications and draw requests
- Maintain accurate account information across all stages of the life cycle in Salesforce with the most relevant notes and updates
- Assisting customers with account inquiries and direct to appropriate department when needed
- Practice effective sales management and organizational techniques
- No prior customer service experience is needed. If you have a strong work ethic, elite organization skills, are a true tram player, can collaborate with others, and understand the needs we have to provide strong support to our sales team, we are interested in meeting you. We can teach you the business. We cannot teach work ethic.
- Strong desire to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent personal and communication skills
- High energy level
- Passionate about customer-centric relationships
What we offer:
- Uncapped commissions and unlimited earning potential
- Clear and concise goals and objectives
- Highly visible revenue generating role where you will know what your impact and contribution is to the success of the Organization
- Unlimited growth potential
- A collaborative, supportive, fast paced work environment where we collectively work hard and enjoy a company culture steeped in reward and appreciation for a job well done.
- A fun, friendly, and talented team that is passionate about financial technology and helping small businesses succeed
- Generous benefits and perks including a matching 401K plan, medical, dental, and flexible paid time off policy, Job Type: Full-time, office based in Miami. Remote work is not conducive to a team effort and true collaboration. We believe that a strong work environment fosters collaboration, competitiveness and the highest results.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Job Type: Full-time