“The Twelve Days of Christmas” is a lovely carol, but it isn’t exactly full of the most practical advice or items for a small business owner, is it?
And so now, in the holly jolly crucible of the holiday season, Idea Financial updates the song for the realities and needs of you, our cherished customers…
1. On the first day of Christmas Idea Financial gives to you…same-day approval on a $250k business line of credit.
Yes, a partridge in a pear tree is a beautiful gift. But with the post-Black Friday holiday season in full swing, you’re looking to attract customers and cash not birds and branches. (Unless, of course, you’re the proprietor of a partridge/pear business—in which case we suggest you purchase 1190 pear/partridge combos for inventory at the current 2021 rate of $210.18.) Our fast, flexible small business-centered funding can help you staff up, purchase or upgrade necessary equipment, expand your product offerings, avoid cash flow issues, and more. We provide, you decide.
2. On the second day of Christmas Idea Financial gives to you…repayment terms of up to 36 months.
Not to be a downer, but the lifespan of a turtle dove is approximately 24 months. Which means a year after that bird is a mere memory, you’ll still be enjoying low payments on a line of credit replenished after every payment. And if your heart is set on owning one, a boost in profits should more than cover the 2021 price tag of $450. (Your aviary, depending on its grandeur, may very well be another story.)
3. On the third day of Christmas Idea Financial gives to you…the opportunity to secure trustworthy, competitively priced General Liability Insurance—fast.
Thanks to a recent partnership between Idea Financial and venerable insurance institution The Hartford, protecting your business against claims of bodily injury, property damage, reputational harm and is a snap. Forget three French hens—which may very well cause plenty of that property damage—gift yourself the peace of mind that can only come from a General Liability Insurance policy provided by a respected name in insurance for more than two centuries. (You may have heard of two of The Hartford’s previous customers: Abraham Lincoln and Babe Ruth…)
4. On the fourth day of Christmas Idea Financial gives to you…a Dedicated Business Advisor.
Yeah, those four birds are calling, but how much good will they do your business when you call back? Idea Financial will put our team of high-level Business Advisors—Rafael, Stephanie, Dave, Adriana, and Milo—up against those squawkers any day of the week. They’re here to respond thoughtfully and fast to any concern or question you may have.
5. On the fifth day of Christmas Idea Financial gives to you…a Business Resource Center.
You know the old saying: Give a business five golden rings, and they’ll have good cash flow. Teach a business to manufacture its own golden rings and they’ll have good cash flow for a lifetime. That’s the idea behind our ever-expanding library of articles on small business hacks, tips, and optimization.
6. On the sixth day of Christmas Idea Financial gives to you…less bull, more horn.
Need a different illustrative perspective on what Idea Financial can do for you? Check out our animated short! Remember, if you’re ready to break away from the herd, Idea Financial will be with you every step of the way!
7. On the seventh day of Christmas Idea Financial gives to you…an ocean of stellar reviews in which to go a-swimming.
Seven swans are cool. But have you ever had 325 Trustpilot reviews with 85% “Excellent” rating?
8. On the eighth day of Christmas Idea Financial gives to you…no origination or annual fees.
Those eight maids out in other parts of the lending world might be a-milking, but Idea Financial plays it straight, keeping your costs low and your ROI high.
9. On the ninth day of Christmas Idea Financial gives to you…real-life customer success stories.
Idea Financial has set a lot more than nine ladies dancing. Check out our Crash Chronicles page where you can read real world stories of our term business loans and lines of credit have helped many business owners scale to the next level—and, in some cases, to keep their doors open period. Be prepared to get inspired.
10. On the tenth day of Christmas Idea Financial gives to you…leadership that cares.
Our lords admittedly don’t do much leaping. That said, we implore you to watch this forward-thinking, optimistic, and heartfelt Inside South Florida segment in which Idea Financial CEO Justin Leto and President Larry Bassuk talk about the small business comeback stories our company is playing a major role in right now across the country—and how the tribulations of COVID evolved the business and deepened the relationships with their clients.
11. On the eleventh day of Christmas Idea Financial gives to you…Rupert the Rhino.
Let’s get extremely real for a second here: When you go out looking for a competitive advantage in the marketplace do you want to be backed up by eleven pipers piping? Or a three-thousand-pound rhino with a 39-inch horn? We rest our case.
12. On the twelfth day of Christmas Idea Financial gives to you…our most sincere holiday wishes.
Seriously. Idea Financial is a small business. We understand our customers because we are our customers. We are grateful for the blessing of your partnership and wish you a joyous and restorative end of 2021—even as we look ahead to helping you realize your next, best success in 2022.
Need a bit of a funding assist to get the working capital necessary to evolve your business? An Idea business loan or line of credit can help transform your business dreams into a reality today. Get up to $250,000 in working capital with a quick, hassle-free application and same day approval.